Charity is a source of pride.
Our Foundation provides economic support for events and organizations in our community, but our team members are not to be outdone. Giving back to the community where we work and live is part of our culture, and it’s a way of life.
Team members are encouraged to become involved in the community and select charitable organizations to support with financial donations and volunteer time. What do they select? Here are just a few of the organizations they support:
- American Heart Association
- Boys & Girls Club of Oshkosh
- Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services
- Grand Opera House in Oshkosh
- Junior Achievement of Wisconsin
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Life Promotions
- Oshkosh Area United Way
- Paine Art Center & Gardens
- Parent Connection Family Services
- Special Olympics – Wisconsin
- And many more!