We’re a straightforward company – honest and direct.
That’s why we want you to know what to expect when you apply for a job at Silver Star Brands.
Our hiring process typically follows these steps:
- Apply online – The online application simplifies and expedites the process. You will get an email to verify that we received your application.
- Assessments – Some interview processes may involve additional assessments or testing. We customize the process based on the position.
- Interviews – We will let you know as soon as possible if you will be invited for an interview. In most cases, the interview is in a group setting with hiring managers. Our goal is to have a great discussion! Please come prepared to ask us questions, as well. We love working at Silver Star Brands and are happy to tell you all about it.
- Short tour – If time allows, we’d be happy to show you a bit of our work environment.
- Offer letter –We look forward to sending you an offer letter and inviting you to join our team. If you are not selected for the position, we will also notify you. At Silver Star Brands, we always want you to know where you stand.
- Informational packet – Prior to starting work, you will receive an informational packet and a welcome gift from us. The informational packet will help you prepare for your first day. The gift is our little way of saying, ‘Welcome to our team! We’re delighted to have you on board.’
- Onboarding – Your hiring manager will schedule one to two weeks of on onboarding to prepare you for your new job and responsibilities.
- Post-hire contact – Our human resources team will stay in contact with you after you are hired. Depending on your schedule, we generally check in with you after you’ve been with us for 30 days. We will ask you to complete a post-hire survey usually within the first three months. We are always interested in improving our hiring process!
Have questions about our hiring process? We thought you might! Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more insights.