Silver Star Brands team members work in a welcoming culture where managers know their names. The dress code is casual, and the day often begins around a coffee bar where team members catch up on work-related projects and each other’s lives.
Our work culture focuses on empowering team members to both make a difference in their work and bring out the best in their teammates.
Team members tell us that the casual work environment, friendly atmosphere, ability to have a voice, wellness initiatives and flexibility to achieve work-life balance are all reasons why Silver Star Brands is a great place to work. These are the same reasons that keep them with us.
KIXS continual improvement
We practice the principles of KIXS—Kimball’s Improvement and eXcellence System—with the goals of improving business performance, increasing customer satisfaction and enhancing our culture through a safe and enjoyable work environment. This system focuses on teamwork, process improvements, participation and involvement.
Through KIXS, team members are empowered to provide the information they believe management needs to reach its goals. In turn, management provides leadership and training so that team members can take on the responsibility to make improvements.
We believe that team members who have a healthy lifestyle as well as a healthy life-work balance are happier and more productive. Because health and wellness are so important to Silver Star Brands, we offer a host of medical and cost-saving benefits. To promote work-life balance, we provide flexibility in work schedules so team members can schedule personal appointments and tend to family matters.
Silver Star Brands also offers a range of wellness benefits, including:
- An on-site occupational health nurse.
- Health Risk Assessments (HRAs) for team members and their spouses. Full-time team members and spouses can earn Healthy Living Dollars based on HRA results. Dollars are reflected as a premium discount on health insurance.
- Discounts on specified health club memberships and acupuncture services.
- Smoking cessation, weight management and fitness classes.
- Twice monthly onsite Employee Assistance Program visits.