Silver Star Brands team members work in a welcoming culture where managers know their names. The dress code is casual, and the day often begins around a coffee bar where team members catch up on work-related projects and each other’s lives.
Our work culture focuses on empowering team members to both make a difference in their work and bring out the best in their teammates.
Team members tell us that the casual work environment, friendly atmosphere, ability to have a voice, wellness initiatives and flexibility to achieve work-life balance are all reasons why Silver Star Brands is a great place to work. These are the same reasons that keep them with us.
We believe that team members who have a healthy lifestyle as well as a healthy life-work balance are happier and more productive. Because health and wellness are so important to Silver Star Brands, we offer a host of medical and cost-saving benefits. To promote work-life balance, we provide flexibility in work schedules so team members can schedule personal appointments and tend to family matters.
Silver Star Brands also offers a range of wellness benefits, including:
- An on-site occupational health nurse.
- Health Risk Assessments (HRAs) for team members and their spouses. Full-time team members and spouses can earn Healthy Living Dollars based on HRA results. Dollars are reflected as a premium discount on health insurance.
- Discounts on specified health club memberships and acupuncture services.
- Smoking cessation, weight management and fitness classes.
- Twice monthly onsite Employee Assistance Program visits.
Did you know?
Silver Star Brands was “Great Rated™” by Great Place to Work®. Read our assessment –completed by 274 employees—to learn why our team members rate Silver Star Brands a great place to work.